SPEAK OUT! SUPPORT THE WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT, COMMUNITY MEETING TUESDAY, JAN. 27, 6 PM, WARNER GRAND THEATER. More info here.
Time Sensitive: Business Tax Incentives and Exemptions
- Millions of Untapped Dollars Available for Students
Small Business Entrepreneurship: How to Do Business with the City of Los Angeles. Events Nov. 6 & 18.
Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Budget Advocates Newsletter
- Informational Webinars on Proposition P
- Share your memories of the Port of Los Angeles
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
- Webinar Training for Small Businesses – Affordable Care Act 101
YOUTH COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
RECIPIENT. Read more…
- SUMMER JOBS FOR YOUTH!
- Northwest Receives Empower LA Award
- L.A. Cash For College
- PECK PARK POOL STATUS
- Ponte Vista Development Updates
- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!!!!!
- Los Angeles Planning Commission approves Ponte Vista
- Port’s Annual Waterfront Update Meeting Video
- Peck Park Trails Named after Ray Patricio