THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME OUT TO VOTE ON JUNE 11, 2016. ELECTION RESULTS HERE
HCBF Awards Four New Grants to Address Respiratory Health in the Harbor. Read more.
- FUN AND FREE COMMUNITY EVENTS
- RFP for parking lot on 9th Street
- Small Lot Code Amendment and Policy Update
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
- Job and Veterans Resource Fairs June 15 and June 23
- Proposed procedural amendments to the City’s Cultural Heritage Ordinance
- Gaffey St. Exit Park
- The plans for the “Exit Park” can be reviewed here. Groundbreaking is scheduled to take place within the next couple of months and project due for completion by the end of the year.
- Solar Energy At The Port
- Article on Los Angeles Billboards
- Thank You from LA Dept of County Parks & Rec.
- LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development
- Mayor’s Summer Night Lights 2016
Youth Squad/Lead Youth
Opportunities. Details here.
- Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact Re: Defense Fuel Support Point
- City Watch Article: How to Get LA to Update Your Community Plan
- Currently experiencing an outage or need information on a maintenance-related outage?
LAFD South Bureau Newsletter
- CLA Report re Waterfront Development
- Western Avenue Corridor Street Enhancement Strategy
- More El Nino Weather Info
FOR YOUTH PROJECTS
- Beware of Medicare Open Enrollment Scams
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
- Your Dog Can’t Drive, But He Still Needs a License!
Draft Environmental Assessment for the Complete or Partial Closure of Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro. Details.
LA City Atty’s Dispute Resolution Program. Click here for details.
Earthquake preparedness security for your home
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
- Ponte Vista Development Updates
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
Upcoming northbound I-110/John S Gibson Blvd. on-ramp closure. Details.
State of the 15th Council District Speech
- GAFFEY STREET (HEY ROOKIE) POOL WILL BE GETTING A FACELIFT….
FEMA’S YOUTH PREPAREDNESS COUNCIL. Details.
Time Sensitive: Business Tax Incentives and Exemptions
- Millions of Untapped Dollars Available for Students
- Informational Webinars on Proposition P
- Share your memories of the Port of Los Angeles
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
YOUTH COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
RECIPIENT. Read more…
- Northwest Receives Empower LA Award
- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!!!!!
- Los Angeles Planning Commission approves Ponte Vista
- Port’s Annual Waterfront Update Meeting Video
- Peck Park Trails Named after Ray Patricio