THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME OUT TO VOTE ON JUNE 11, 2016. ELECTION RESULTS HERE
- Proposed New Developments in San Pedro
- First Thursday Art Walk List
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
- Proposed procedural amendments to the City’s Cultural Heritage Ordinance
- LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development
- Currently experiencing an outage or need information on a maintenance-related outage?
- CLA Report re Waterfront Development
- Western Avenue Corridor Street Enhancement Strategy
- More El Nino Weather Info
FOR YOUTH PROJECTS
- Beware of Medicare Open Enrollment Scams
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
- Your Dog Can’t Drive, But He Still Needs a License!
Draft Environmental Assessment for the Complete or Partial Closure of Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro. Details.
LA City Atty’s Dispute Resolution Program. Click here for details.
Earthquake preparedness security for your home
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
- Ponte Vista Development Updates
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
Upcoming northbound I-110/John S Gibson Blvd. on-ramp closure. Details.
State of the 15th Council District Speech
- GAFFEY STREET (HEY ROOKIE) POOL WILL BE GETTING A FACELIFT….
FEMA’S YOUTH PREPAREDNESS COUNCIL. Details.
Time Sensitive: Business Tax Incentives and Exemptions
- Millions of Untapped Dollars Available for Students
- Informational Webinars on Proposition P
- Share your memories of the Port of Los Angeles
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
YOUTH COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
RECIPIENT. Read more…
- Northwest Receives Empower LA Award
- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!!!!!
- Los Angeles Planning Commission approves Ponte Vista
- Port’s Annual Waterfront Update Meeting Video
- Peck Park Trails Named after Ray Patricio