- DFSP San Pedro Draft Environmental Assessment – Notice of Additional Public Comment Period
LAFD South Bureau Newsletter
- CLA Report re Waterfront Development
- Western Avenue Corridor Street Enhancement Strategy
- More El Nino Weather Info
FOR YOUTH PROJECTS
- Beware of Medicare Open Enrollment Scams
- The Impact of Air Pollution on Human Health
Attend the forum on November 10th in Long Beach. Details.
- WATER AND POWER RATES REQUEST COMMUNITY MEETINGS IN NOVEMBER
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
- Your Dog Can’t Drive, But He Still Needs a License!
Draft Environmental Assessment for the Complete or Partial Closure of Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro. Details.
LA City Atty’s Dispute Resolution Program. Click here for details.
Earthquake preparedness security for your home
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
- Ponte Vista Development Updates
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
Upcoming northbound I-110/John S Gibson Blvd. on-ramp closure. Details.
State of the 15th Council District Speech
- GAFFEY STREET (HEY ROOKIE) POOL WILL BE GETTING A FACELIFT….
FEMA’S YOUTH PREPAREDNESS COUNCIL. Details.
Time Sensitive: Business Tax Incentives and Exemptions
- Millions of Untapped Dollars Available for Students
- Informational Webinars on Proposition P
- Share your memories of the Port of Los Angeles
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
YOUTH COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
RECIPIENT. Read more…
- Northwest Receives Empower LA Award
- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!!!!!
- Los Angeles Planning Commission approves Ponte Vista
- Port’s Annual Waterfront Update Meeting Video
- Peck Park Trails Named after Ray Patricio