Residential No-Burn Alert for Thursday, February 26th. Details.
2015 Summer Internship Program. Details.
FIRST EVER NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL LIVE RADIO SHOW. Details.
Mobility Plan 2035 – Notice of a Recirculated Draft EIR
- SAN PEDRO ACE DISTRICT CALL FOR ARTISTS – RFQ/RFP 2015
- GAFFEY STREET (HEY ROOKIE) POOL WILL BE GETTING A FACELIFT….
FEMA’S YOUTH PREPAREDNESS COUNCIL. Details.
The Mayor’s Office is extending the opportunity to nominate or recommend a few passionate students to participate in the Mayor’s Los Angeles Youth Council. Read More.
Time Sensitive: Business Tax Incentives and Exemptions
- Millions of Untapped Dollars Available for Students
Small Business Entrepreneurship: How to Do Business with the City of Los Angeles. Events Nov. 6 & 18.
Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Budget Advocates Newsletter
- Informational Webinars on Proposition P
- Share your memories of the Port of Los Angeles
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
- Webinar Training for Small Businesses – Affordable Care Act 101
YOUTH COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
RECIPIENT. Read more…
- SUMMER JOBS FOR YOUTH!
- Northwest Receives Empower LA Award
- L.A. Cash For College
- PECK PARK POOL STATUS
- Ponte Vista Development Updates
- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!!!!!
- Los Angeles Planning Commission approves Ponte Vista
- Port’s Annual Waterfront Update Meeting Video
- Peck Park Trails Named after Ray Patricio