- Community Meetings on Minimizing Community Health Impacts from Freight
- The Los Angeles’ Assessment of Fair Housing Draft Plan has been released.
- Clearwater Project Workshop
- Letter to State Lands Commission
Regarding the absence of an analysis of the risk posed by the transport of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) along the railroad spur, paralleling North Gaffey, located on State Trust Lands. See letter emailed 8/14/17
- Courthouse Property Survey RESULTS!
- re:code LA Update
Read all about it here.
- Third Saturday ArtWalk Experiment to Launch Saturday, July 15th
- CSUDH Professor, Students Explore Port of LA in Photography Exhibit
This exhibit is a fun approach to learning a bit about our community and some of the issues our council is working on. Read Article
- How to Get Your Sidewalk Repaired
San Pedro Community Plan Final EIR Now Available.
- Port of LA – Public Access Investment Plan 2017 Update
- Port of LA and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft EIS/EIR for Everport Container Terminal
APRIL 2017 QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
March 2017 Newsletter
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- HOT OFF THE PRESS:
- Coast Guard, Federal, State and Local Agencies to Conduct Port Partner Exercise in Port of LA-LB on Tues, March 7th.
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Phillips 66 Flaring Update
- Draft 2016 Power Integrated Resource Plan Comment Period EXTENDED
- Port of LA / Long Beach Clean Air Action Plan 2017
- CERT Training
Jan. 9 – Feb. 27
- Clean Streets Challenge Nov. 12th.
- Vote for Sidewalk Repair!
- Wesson Letter on Marijuana Regulatory Framework
- Small Lot Design Standards – Working Draft
- Update on San Pedro Urban Greening and CalFire Grant
“Ellis” Evictions & Requirements to Remove a Rental Unit from the Housing Market. Workshop Tuesday September 13, 10:00am in Torrance. Details
- Proposed New Developments in San Pedro
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
- Proposed procedural amendments to the City’s Cultural Heritage Ordinance
- LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development
- Currently experiencing an outage or need information on a maintenance-related outage?
- CLA Report re Waterfront Development
- Western Avenue Corridor Street Enhancement Strategy
- More El Nino Weather Info
FOR YOUTH PROJECTS
- Beware of Medicare Open Enrollment Scams
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
- Your Dog Can’t Drive, But He Still Needs a License!
Draft Environmental Assessment for the Complete or Partial Closure of Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro. Details.
LA City Atty’s Dispute Resolution Program. Click here for details.
Earthquake preparedness security for your home
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
- High Park Development Updates
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
Upcoming northbound I-110/John S Gibson Blvd. on-ramp closure. Details.
State of the 15th Council District Speech
- GAFFEY STREET (HEY ROOKIE) POOL WILL BE GETTING A FACELIFT….
FEMA’S YOUTH PREPAREDNESS COUNCIL. Details.
Time Sensitive: Business Tax Incentives and Exemptions
- Millions of Untapped Dollars Available for Students
- Informational Webinars on Proposition P
- Share your memories of the Port of Los Angeles
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
YOUTH COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
RECIPIENT. Read more…
- Northwest Receives Empower LA Award
- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!!!!!
- Los Angeles Planning Commission approves Ponte Vista
- Port’s Annual Waterfront Update Meeting Video
- Peck Park Trails Named after Ray Patricio