The library was closed for 6 weeks to add electrical outlets throughout the library. Library patrons will now have the ability to power-up their mobile devices using standard plugs as well as USB ports. The library has a wide range of e-services and the ability to connect our resources to our patrons electronic devices is a service our patrons are really excited about.
Port of LA Updates
- LAPD REMINDER
- Volunteer for Meals on Wheels
- Budget Advocates 2020 White Paper
- VACATION RENTALS ORDINANCE
- Being a Good Neighbor
- Free Trees
- Clearwater Project August Newsletter
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Notice of Treatment for Oriental Fruit Fly
- Bike & E-Scooter Survey
- City Planning Dept Newsletter
- Learn to Swim
L.A. City Expands Affordable SwimLA Program for Kids. Read more.
- Release of Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration for So Cal Ship Services Permit Renewal at 971 South Seaside Ave
- San Pedro Trolley Route Map
- Phillips 66 Flaring 24 Hr Hotline
- City of LA 2018-2019 Proposed Budget
- Hey Rookie Pool Summer Hours
- Free Services
- Comments on this year’s Pathways Event
“It was amazing. I learned different ways in which I could approach people, interact with them and being able to think outside the box.” Read more
- Ports O’Call/San Pedro Public Market Video
- Provide Input on Metro’s FY19 Budget
- Risk Management Letter to the Port
- Share Your Big Ideas for the Future of LA
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Courthouse Property Survey RESULTS!
- re:code LA Update
Read all about it here.
- CSUDH Professor, Students Explore Port of LA in Photography Exhibit
This exhibit is a fun approach to learning a bit about our community and some of the issues our council is working on. Read Article
- How to Get Your Sidewalk Repaired
San Pedro Community Plan Final EIR Now Available.
- Port of LA – Public Access Investment Plan 2017 Update
- Port of LA and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft EIS/EIR for Everport Container Terminal
APRIL 2017 QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
March 2017 Newsletter
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- HOT OFF THE PRESS:
- Coast Guard, Federal, State and Local Agencies to Conduct Port Partner Exercise in Port of LA-LB on Tues, March 7th.
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Phillips 66 Flaring Update
- Draft 2016 Power Integrated Resource Plan Comment Period EXTENDED
- Port of LA / Long Beach Clean Air Action Plan 2017
- Clean Streets Challenge Nov. 12th.
- Vote for Sidewalk Repair!
- Wesson Letter on Marijuana Regulatory Framework
- Small Lot Design Standards – Working Draft
- Update on San Pedro Urban Greening and CalFire Grant
“Ellis” Evictions & Requirements to Remove a Rental Unit from the Housing Market. Workshop Tuesday September 13, 10:00am in Torrance. Details
- Proposed New Developments in San Pedro
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
- Proposed procedural amendments to the City’s Cultural Heritage Ordinance
- LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development
- Currently experiencing an outage or need information on a maintenance-related outage?
- CLA Report re Waterfront Development
- Western Avenue Corridor Street Enhancement Strategy
- More El Nino Weather Info
FOR YOUTH PROJECTS
- Beware of Medicare Open Enrollment Scams
- Your Dog Can’t Drive, But He Still Needs a License!
Draft Environmental Assessment for the Complete or Partial Closure of Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro. Details.
LA City Atty’s Dispute Resolution Program. Click here for details.
Earthquake preparedness security for your home
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
Upcoming northbound I-110/John S Gibson Blvd. on-ramp closure. Details.
State of the 15th Council District Speech
- Northwest Receives Empower LA Award
Like Us On Facebook
Our Budget Advocates Review the City of LA Budget
Send us a Tweet
Connect with NextDoor