High Park Development Updates
- Specific Plan Design Guidelines – High Park Project (Uploaded 6-9-17)
- Questions and Responses 6/7/17
- Questions and Responses 4/17/17
- Ponte Vista Motions
- 2/4/16 – Daily Breeze Article: ”Name Change for San Pedro’s Ponte Vista.”
- 8/11/15: Soil Testing: The NWSPNC requested more info from the LA Dept of Planning regarding soils testing at Ponte Vista, particularly for potentially hydrocarbon-impacted soils. The soils testing was done for the grading plan and in response to letters from the City Dept of Planning.
- Letter from the Department of City Planning, in response to the applicant’s submitted soils report, and which summarizes some of the report from the consultants to the Ponte Vista project and calls for further investigation of some soils: View letter.
- Link to Full Report. The PDF file is very large (10-15 minutes download time) and can be downloaded from the following location: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa4ij29t5gkt5pc/13-107%20Response%20to%20LADBS%20Correction%20Letters%202.pdf?dl=0
- 6/4/15 Ponte Vista Update: Several stakeholders inquired as to the status of Ponte Vista as they noticed what appeared to be a slow down at the physical site. Here is an update directly from the Ponte Vista Community Outreach Team:We assure you the project has not been scrapped and are working hard to obtain permit approvals from the City of Los Angeles so that work can begin as soon as possible. Completing the road to Mary Star High School continues to be a high priority for the project team as well as the community. The road will be built (along with the other infrastructure, roads and sidewalks) once grading of the site is completed and permits are obtained for the horizontal infrastructure (underground improvements and utilities, roads, etc.). iStar (the project ownership) is currently waiting for grading permits to be issued by the City of Los Angeles. Once the grading work is completed and the onsite infrastructure plans have advanced through the city plan check process, iStar will be able to estimate a timeframe for completion of the road.
Any questions or concerns regarding traffic flow or safety should be directed to the Department of Transportation, which is overseeing the traffic pattern on Taper Ave. IStar is funding a crossing guard for the intersection as a safety measure.
The safety and convenience of our neighbors is very important to the project team. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 310-241-0699 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions or concerns.
PONTE VISTA ARCHIVED INFORMATION BELOW:
12/18/13: LA City Council PLUM Committee Approves Ponte Vista. Read more
11/14/13: Los Angeles Planning Commission approves Ponte Vista. Read more here.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS FROM THE NWSPNC BOARD AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS.
Comments approved by the Board on 11/11/13
Stakeholder Comments (B. Bornemann)
Stakeholder Comments (C. Grayson)
Stakeholder Comments (P. Nave)
Stakeholder Comments (Kaizer R)
SPECIFIC PLAN DATED 9/27/13: Specific Plan 9-27-13 (THIS IS A LARGE 47 PAGE DOCUMENT AND MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO DOWNLOAD.)
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS 10/7/13: (These are very large files and make take several minutes to download.)
1. Grading Appendices 130926
2. 130925 Ponte Vista track map Resubmittal
3. App 3 – Street Stds Exhibits 130926
4. App 4- Ponte Vista – Specfic Plan Wall Standards 130926
NWSPNC MOTIONS RELATED TO PONTE VISTA: http://nwsanpedro.org/ponte-vista-development-motions/
WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM NWSPNC PRESIDENT RAYMOND REGALADO TO PLANNING DEPARTMENT AT JULY 30, 2013 HEARING. View this link: Planning Department FEIR Statement-1
FINAL EIR FOR PONTE VISTA: http://cityplanning.lacity.org/eir/PonteVistaProj2/FEIR/FEIR%20Ponte%20Vista%20Project.html
NWSPNC Comments on FEIR: http://nwsanpedro.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FEIR-Comments-1.pdf
March 13, 2013: Ponte Vista Specific Plan Comments from NWSPNC: Link to view Northwest San Pedro Neighborhood Council’s Comments on the Ponte Vista Specific plan. View Comments
1/14/13: Read the Press release announcing the intention to shift toward the 830 unit reduced density alternative. Download here: PV Reduced Denisity Press Release 1-14-13
1/7/13: Northwest San Pedro Neighborhood Council’s Comments on the Ponte Vista DEIR as approved by the NWSPNC Board and sent to the Planning Department:
View Letter to Planning Department Re: Comments.
View DEIR_Comments final (THIS IS A LARGE FILE AND MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD)
Ponte Vista Traffic Study Documents:
Document 1 - Location of Related Projects
Document 2 - Existing Saturday Traffic Volumes
Document 3 - Project Trip Generation
Document 4 - Existing Weekday Traffic Volumes
Document 5 - Related Projects for EIR
April 2, 2010 (San Pedro, CA). SFI Bridgeview, LLC, a subsidiary of iStar Financial Inc., a leading publicly traded finance company focused on the real estate industry, announced today that it has taken ownership of Ponte Vista, a 62-acre residential property located on Western Avenue in the community of San Pedro, in a negotiated transfer of the property. Download Statement here: Media Statement Ponte Vista