Community Issues Committee Page
Committee Meetings–4th Wednesday of each month at 6 pm, Room 452, Municipal Building. (Date changes in months when holidays occur on 4th Wednesday or Thursday of month.)
Mission Statement: The Issues Committee exists to resolve issues that challenge the community. No matter the size of the issue, the committee will attempt to address, correct, or respond to the situation.
Chair: Dan Dixon
Committee Members: Bob Bryant, Peter Burmeister, Craig Goldfarb, Chuck Hart, David Rivera, Chris Valle
Click on the links below to get updates on these important issues that affect the San Pedro Community!
- COMMERCIAL CANNABIS LOCATION RESTRICTION:
- Vehicle Dwelling Map LAPD Harbor Division
- SIDEWALK VENDING
- WESTERN AVENUE
- PONTE VISTA – Read NWSPNC’s Comments!
- RANCHO LPG FACILITY – Read about the EPA’s letter on violations!
- SAN PEDRO COMMUNITY PLAN
- AVERILL PARK
- PORTS O’CALL DEVELOPMENT
- PORT OF LA and the Port Master Plan
- TRANSPORTATION, TRAFFIC & MOBILITY ISSUES
- WHITE POINT LANDSLIDE
- MARYMOUNT COLLEGE PROJECT
- JOHN GREENWOOD WALKWAY MOTION
- SEWAGE OUTFALL SITE UNDER ROYAL PALMS (CLEARWATER PROJECT)
- SAN ONOFRE POWER PLANT SAFETY ISSUES
- Single-Use Bag Ordinance
- PECK PARK THEATER ACADEMY 4th-8th Grade
- NORTH GAFFEY
- PONTE VISTA – A copy of the 9/27/13 Specific Plan can be found here.
- SOLID WASTE INTEGRATED RESOURCES PLAN (SWIRP), also known as the Zero Waste Plan.